Molecular and Cellular Neuroimmunology
Education and professional experience
- Degree in Chemistry and Chemical Technology at the Arkhangelsk State Technical University, Faculty of Chemical Technology, Russian engineering degree in chemical technology
- Medical degree at the Lomonosov University, Moscow, Russia.
- Research scientist in the Department of Cellular Immunology of the Heinrich Pette Institute for Experimental Virology and Immunology, Hamburg, Germany
- PhD awarded by the Faculty of Biology, Ludwig-Maximilians-Universität (LMU), Munich. PhD project carried out in the Molecular Oncology research group at the Max Planck Institute for Biochemistry, Martinsried/Munich
- Postdoc in the Molecular Oncology research group at the Max Planck Institute for Biochemistry, Martinsried/Munich
- Postdoc in the Department of Neuroimmunology at the Max Planck Institute for Neurobiology, Martinsried/Munich
- Group leader at the Institute for Neuroimmunology and Multiple Sclerosis Research, University Medical Center Göttingen
Epigenetic and pharmacological regulation of gene expression involved in senescence and tumor progression.
Faculty of Biology, LMU, Munich (2005)