Live imaging of neuroimmunological processes
Education and professional experience
- Medical studies at the Catholic University of Rome (Italy)
- Membership of the College of Physicians and Surgeons of Rome
- Specialization in Neurology at the Catholic University of Rome.
- Telethon research fellowship in the Laboratory of Muscular Disease in the Catholic University of Rome
- PhD in Neuroscience at the Neuroscience Department, Catholic University of Rome in collaboration with the Neuroimmunology Department of the Max Planck Institute for Neurobiology, Martinsried, Germany
- Postdoc at the Max Planck Institute for Neurobiology, Martinsried
- Group leader at the Institute for Neuroimmunology and Multiple Sclerosis Research, University Medical Center Göttingen
- Heisenberg Professor for “Cellular and molecular Imaging of neuroimmunological processes” at the Institute for Neuroimmunology and Multiple Sclerosis Research, University Medical
Visualization of antigen presentation and T cell activation after treatment with high doses of soluble antigen.